Monday, June 13, 2011

Headwinds

Today I ran into headwinds, both physical and metaphorical.
I powered through the blustery weather just fine, but I still have to deal with the frustration of having half of the lights stolen from my bike on Sunday. It was parked in my condo's semi-secure garage, but somebody got in and unscrewed the mounting brackets for the nicer, newer headlight, and the older, junkier taillight. Not very consistent thieves, if you ask me. A neighbor was hit worse -- she's missing an entire bike and a scooter helmet.

But I'll keep riding. I'll get replacement lights. It's not such a big deal. I don't want to take any more ridiculous car trips than I have to.



No ridiculous car trips from Martin Lang on Vimeo.

(Via)

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Sorry to hear about your lights. That is such a disappointment, especially in a secure (ish) area.
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it's much more 'ish than I had thought. :(

    ReplyDelete